The Armijo Band Boosters Inc., is a Non-Profit 501c(3) and is open to anyone who would like to help physically and financially to support the Armijo High School Band Program.  We welcome all parents and friends to join.  Please email us at armijosuperband@gmail.com with any questions.

The Armijo Band Boosters and Armijo High School Band cannot charge fees to participate.  What we ask is if you can help by meeting your family donation goal for the year.  What does the family donation cover? That's a very good question, and we are glad to answer.

The Armijo Band Boosters pay:


Meals at all the performances

Instructional Staff

Cleaning of the Uniforms

Entry Fees for Competitions

Honor Bands

Music

Instruments and Repair

Other Miscellaneous Band Items that come up.


With over 68% of our students attending Armijo on the Free and Reduced Lunch Program we know that money is tight.  We have to fundraise over 95% of what we spend while the other 5% is direct contributions from parents or the community.  With that being said, we offer a number of fundraisers that we could use your help on.  Your presence alone can help us achieve our fund raising goal. 

Uniform Cleaning $3000

Staff $15,000

Music $1500

Instrument Repair $5000

Entry Fees $5000

Insurance $600

Tax Preparation $500

Food $7000

Guard Uniforms $4000

Guard Equipment $500

As you can see it adds up real fast.  We are trying to limit the number of fundraisers because we know how much time and energy it takes.  The fundraising goal for the year based on 100 students will be $300.  Families with more than one child will be given a different goal.


If you head on over to our fundraiser page, you will see all the different ways you can support the band without even spending a dime out of your own pocket.  Some fundraisers will raise money directly to your goal.  


The Armijo Band Boosters need you!  We are looking for a Spanish Speaking parent that can help send out our correspondence in Spanish.  We need chaperones on the bus to and from events.  We need parents who can cook and help feed the students and parents at the events.  What it comes down to is that we need you and your amazing talents to help raise these kids and make them the best that they can be.  Even if you can only come to one performance or one fundraiser it would be greatly appreciated.  

Thank you for your time and we hope that you will join us at the first Booster Meeting on Friday Thursday September 12, 2019 immediately after Back to School Night.  We will be providing pizza for everyone who attends.  Please take a moment to submit this form so we know how much food to buy.

https://forms.gle/89QKiH55wkk72To26


Thank you!

Armijo Band Boosters



 

Make a free website with Yola